Translate

07 January, 2016

Dress for Ellie


My neighbour's teenager won a national design competition with her dress, so I made this to congratulate her. I was away from home at the time, so it had to be simple.  I found the EF while travelling, so made the card when I arrived at a cardmaking friends house.

Origami-fold dress instructions I got from the internet, purchased ribbon rose.

EF: Kaisercraft

Shared on challenges:
http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.be/2016/01/challenge-195.html



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Carol - love the wee frock and the curled corners.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Adorable.

Michelle J M said...

What a lovely little frock. A great girlie card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card, such pretty colours.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x