Translate

18 January, 2016

Seize today


Mojo430

Dot, dots, dots - I love dots.
Not my usual colour palette (well, the blue is but not the brown), but I decided I quite like it.
I embossed the circle with stars and lightly inked them with gold.  The diecut bird is lightly inked on the top edges with white chalk ink.

Scallop die: Spellbinders
Bird Die: Impression Obsession
Red wriggly edge: deco scisssors
Sentiment stamp: Rosie's
EF: Sullivan's

Shared on challenges:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/mojo-monday-430.html
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/favourite-paper-or-non-paper-project.html

3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

love the colors and the die you used for the main picture. great job

kiwimeskreations said...

Ah, the same sketch and colours and another wonderful card Carol - love the bird on branch die cut(s)
Blessings
Maxine

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card. I like the colours and that diecut bird is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma